You bought a theme, now what?
Usually, by buying a theme you get access to all its files and the installation guide. Unfortunately, it's often the case that things do go as easily or well as they are described. It's very likely that you will encounter one or more of these errors
- A white screen that means that the installation couldn't be continued
- PHP version error which means that there is an incompatibility between the theme and the PHP version installed in the system.
- Database error, a problem with the system's database engine (Mysql or Postgress)
What do you gain?
- 1. A Professional Installation Service
- 2. Your Personal Time
- 3. Deployment in two working days
- 1. Template Installation
- 2. Fixing any incompatibilities
- 3. Thorough testing
How much it costs?