This Magento extension creates the XML list of selected products from the store. The extension allows the store owner to select which products they want to include in Skroutz by choosing the categories.
Version 0.1.2 Update
This version features performance optimizations for low powered servers. There are options to change batch size, image loading and pause duration to enable the script to interact better with the website.
Version 0.1.3 Update
This version features further performance optimizations and removal of index.php from the links in the event that the user doesn't use server rewrites in their Magento store.
|Compatibility||Magento 1.9.1, Magento 1.9.2, Magento 1.9.3|
|PHP version||PHP 5.6.30+, PHP 7.0.13+|
- Installation Procedure
- Disable magento caches from System -> Cache Management
- First install our Ioweb Base extension
- Copy app directory with its contents to your magento installation root directory.
- If you are logged in at your admin panel, log out and log in again to refresh ACL
- Confirm module is installed by going to System -> Configration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Skroutz Feed
- To disable the module set in file "app/etc/modules/Ioweb_Skroutz.xml" the node "active" to "false"
- If you're experiencing a white page check your error logs. If it's related to memory exhaustion increase memory_limit accordingly.
- If you're experiencing timeouts try increasing max_execution_time
How can I find my installation ID?
You can view your installation ID by going to System -> Configuration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Skroutz Feed tab.
Then in the Information section you can view your installation ID
Does the module support configurable products?
The module works with configurable products based on color and / or size. Due to the limitations on the skroutz platform size has to be embedded in one xml field so you will lose the ability to handle pricing efficiently to promote sales of a specific size but for all purposes it will work for skroutz. It would help if merchants pushed skroutz to improve so that each variation is sent accordingly instead of concatenating all sizes in one field to better handle stock and prices.
Does the module support custom options instead of configurable products for color and size?
Because of the freedom custom options provide it's not an option we encourage for product with color and size and also by using custom options in this case you will lose the ability to track inventory. In the past we have efficiently customized the module in such cases but please contact us before purchasing if your entire shop was built using custom options. We can definitely help in this case but extra charges might apply