This Magento extension creates the XML list of selected products from the store. The extension allows the store owner to select which products they want to include in their Linkwise marketing plan by choosing the categories.
Version 0.1.2 Update
This version features performance optimizations for low powered servers. There are options to change batch size, image loading and pause duration to enable the script to interact better with the website.
|Compatibility||Magento 1.9.1, Magento 1.9.2, Magento 1.9.3|
|PHP version||PHP 5.6.30+|
- Installation Procedure
- Disable magento caches from System -> Cache Management
- First install our Ioweb Base extension
- Copy app directory with its contents to your magento installation root directory.
- If you are logged in at your admin panel, log out and log in again to refresh ACL
- Confirm module is installed by going to System -> Configration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Linkwise Feed
- To disable the module set in file "app/etc/modules/Ioweb_Skroutz.xml" the node "active" to "false"
- Add the linkwise script provided to you by linkwise to your head scripts in System -> Configuration -> Design -> HTML Head -> Miscellaneous Scripts for all pages.
- Add the following code to your checkout success page
- If you're experiencing a white page check your error logs. If it's related to memory exhaustion increase memory_limit accordingly.
- If you're experiencing timeouts try increasing max_execution_time
How to find my installation ID
You can view your installation ID by going to System -> Configuration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Skroutz Feed tab.
Then in the Information section you can view your installation ID