|Compatibility||Magento 1.9.1, Magento 1.9.2, Magento 1.9.3|
|PHP version||PHP 5.6.30+|
- Installation Procedure
- Disable magento caches from System -> Cache Management
- First install our Ioweb Base extension
Make sure you backup the file
3. Copy app and skin directory with its contents to your magento installation root directory. While doing so you will be prompted to overwrite file.
`app/design/adminhtml/default/default/template/page/head.phtml` If you're using any other application that overwrites this file, you should click on **"No"** and instead add the following code at the end of that file. `<?php echo $this->getChildHtml('ioweb_massproductimageupdater_requirements') ?>`
- If you are logged in at your admin panel, log out and log in again to refresh ACL
- Confirm module is installed by going to System -> Configration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Mass Product Image Uploader
- To disable the module set in file "app/etc/modules/Ioweb_MassProductImageUpdater.xml" the node "active" to "false"
We suggest the following php limits:
- upload_max_filesize = 32M (if you are planning to upload more than 4 images at the same time)
- max_execution_time = 300
- post_max_size = 32M
- max_file_uploads = 10
In order to adjust these limits you might have to ask your hosting provider.
- If you're experiencing a white page check your error logs. If it's related to memory exhaustion increase memory_limit accordingly.
- If you're experiencing timeouts try increasing max_execution_time
How to find my installation ID
You can view your installation ID by going to System -> Configuration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Mass Product Image Uploader tab.
Then in the Information section you can view your installation ID