|Compatibility||Magento 1.9.1, Magento 1.9.2, Magento 1.9.3|
|PHP version||PHP 5.6.30+|
How do I get set up?
- Installation Procedure
- Disable magento caches from System -> Cache Management
- First install our Ioweb Base extension
- Copy app directory with its contents to your magento installation root directory.
- If you are logged in at your admin panel, log out and log in again to refresh ACL
- Confirm module is installed by going to System -> Configration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Hide Prices
- To disable the module set in file "app/etc/modules/Ioweb_HidePrices.xml" the node "active" to "false"
If you're experiencing a white page check your error logs. If it's related to memory exhaustion increase memory_limit accordingly.
If you're experiencing timeouts try increasing max_execution_time
A certain block is not hiding the prices
Make sure you select the appropriate block classes in order to be able to hide prices in the blocks accordingly.
Some or all prices are not hidden in my template
Make sure the appropriate selectors are used in order to hide the prices. Your custom template might not be using the usual magento selectors to display prices. In this case more configuration must be done in order to achieve the optimal result.
How to find my installation ID
You can view your installation ID by going to System -> Configuration -> IOWEB TECHNOLOGIES -> Hide Prices tab.
Then in the Information section you can view your installation ID
For more information read the included LICENSE.txt file or visit our website at https://www.ioweb.gr/store/licensing