This module will allow composer libraries to be loaded along with magento's libraries. This module is intended for developers who want to use composer in their projects.
|PHP version||PHP 5.6.30+|
|Εγχειρίδιο χρήσης||Μη Διαθέσιμο|
- Disable magento caches from System -> Cache Management
- First install our Ioweb Base extension
- Copy app directory with its contents to your magento installation root directory.
- If you are logged in at your admin panel, log out and log in again to refresh ACL
- Confirm module is installed by going to System -> Configration -> IOWEB Technologies -> Composer Autoloader
- Using the command line you can add composer libraries normally. For example running composer require <library-name> at your magento root installation directory. **Do not change default vendors path**.
- To disable the module set in file "app/etc/modules/Ioweb_Autoloader.xml" the node "active" to "false"